Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tip of the Day 9/1/12

Word for Today, Strength: I promised a few weeks ago that I was not going to take part in political debate with all of you. You are my friends and a persons political choices are personal. I vote my conscience and I want you to do the same. My concern is that I make the choice I believe God would have me make and that I exercise my right as an American to make my choice without pressure, coerc
ion, or criticism. My choice is based on the things I know about the candidate as being true, fair, just, and most of all strong. I want to look to someone that will lead my country with power and strength. I want a leader that exhibits leadership! I want a leader that is real, listens, understands, has experienced the lows and has risen to the heights. I want a leader that is every man, and yet knows how to stand firm and exhibit strength and power. Not a dictator, but a person of understanding of how to get done what they have promised they will do. I don't want shallow promises, I want knowledge and action. I want a leader worthy of following. In this world, in every campaign, there is NEVER anyone that fits that description. Every candidate will be lacking in some area. That is why I have chosen who I will vote for and unless they demonstrate something that goes against my conscience, I will not change my mind. I have not chosen the man, the personality, or the platform, I have chosen to exercise my freedom to express who I am by accepting a person to lead me that I believe God has led me to vote for. Is he the best person for the office? No, but he is who I believe God will allow to represent my interests on this earth. There is only One who throughout eternity past and eternity come that represents all my interests without any fault, and I have chosen to put my full trust in Him Alone! He, only, will never fail, or lie, or dictate. He alone rules from knowledge lived as a man like me and yet sits on a throne. Who are you following? "Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls each by name. Because of His great power and mighty strength." "Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and His understanding no one can fathom."

No comments:

Post a Comment